Thursday, September 14, 2006

Old Boy

Last night, I watched Old Boy, a Korean film. It has subtitles and some of the scenes are a little drawn out, but other than that, it is a great movie, and I am dying to talk to someone about it, so please watch it then let me know what you think. I enjoy a good subtitle movie, but I don't suggest watching it when you have a distracting baby around. With Korean, it is hard to tell if you missed something or not when you looked away because the words aren't distinctive (in my opinion, of course). So, this makes the movie a bit longer...
The main character, Oh Dae-su, is abducted and imprisioned (not in jail-in a hotel like room) for 15 years, but nobody will tell him why he was taken. Then, they let him go and give him 5 days to figure out who did it and why.
Great movie!!

No comments: