Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy September

Yay! It is a new month-Keira's month. Last year at this time, I was MISERABLY sitting on the couch with the air conditioning turned on FULL POWER, waiting for the baby to come! I had been kicked out of work-they didn't even want me sitting on a chair running the register because I was sooooo big; yet, KB wouldn't be born for another TWO AND A HALF WEEKS.

Today is my last day of work (at the dentist's office) for a week! So much free time-what to do? I'll clean the house, that's what I'll do. I know it doesn't sound like much fun, but that's what I want to do! I am also kind of hoping to pick up a day of work at the restaurant to pay for the new toy I bought last night!

I got a new camera!! Our old camera had the USB connection bent (I think a kid or an animal did it...), so we had to use a card reader, and the card reader hasn't been working, but I'm not sure why. Anyway, I have been frustrated because I haven't been able to print off pictures. So, there was one on sale at Target, and I snatched it up, along with a printer that will allow me to print without hooking up to the computer. The jury is still out on whether or not I'm going to keep it, though, because we have a perfectly good printer. This new one is just easier and nicer for printing off standard photos. We'll see...

I haven't had a chance to play with it much yet, but it does take video and audio, so expect to see something from me soon-especially since I have a week off. Since I am at work now, though, I won't be playing with my new toy, so you'll have to wait for the update!

No comments: