Friday, January 26, 2007

Ramble about TV

It seems like there are a lot of shows that have running plot lines from show to show rather than wrapping them up in 30/60 minutes. It just seems that if you don't catch the beginning of a series, you miss out on the whole thing because you are lost (Lost being a good example!).

I enjoy the suspense from one episode to the next. I am definitely a 24 junkie. I just feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good shows because I'm afraid to join them mid-season. The Office looks like a great show, but I missed it. Same with Heroes and Jericho.

Maybe if they had a mid season marathon or something I could feel like I belong. Otherwise, I just have to wait until they come out on DVD. This isn't a bad option, though since I really enjoy TV on DVD.

I'm not sure if this is a rant or just an observation. I like the set up. I just missed out. I should've been more proactive at the beginning of the season, that's all.

No comments: