Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Seeker

The other day at the restaurant, one of the other servers was doing a crossword puzzle. Yes, we were very slow. I really don't like doing crossword puzzles. I don't like that the answers aren't already there.

I like word searches, and I LOVE Sudoku. The answers are there-I just have to find them. I hate playing video games that just make you wander around all willy-nilly. I like Super Mario Brothers and the like, where there is a goal: get to the end. There are bonuses if you find them, but you don't have to make something up. The game is 2 dimensional so I can't get lost. I like that.

I guess that is how I live life too. I am kind of unoriginal-I don't like open-ended questions that don't necessarily have an answer. I like to have my plan laid out-tell me what to do, and I will do it. Tell me that the answer is there, and I will find it.

2 comments:

The Frugal Shrink said...

I am the same way,*except* for some reason I prefer crossword puzzles to word searches. :P Oh, I'm also a morning shower-er too!

Anna said...

I love this post - it's an interesting observation and has got me thinking about my own approach. I think I'm more of a crossword person, I like to know I've made my own way to the end.