Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Answers. Even though there were never any Questions...

I guess my new job is kind of boring because I haven't had much to blog about lately, so here is a meme that I am tagging myself with:

How tall are you barefoot? 5 ft 7 in. I might be taller or shorter-I think the last time I was measured and paid attention was in high school...

Have you ever flown first-class? Nope. In fact, it has been so long since I've been on plane that I have forgotten that there IS a first class. I would LOVE to fly first class on Singapore Airlines. They rock. I felt like I was in first class when I flew economy with them.

One of your favorite books when you were a child? I used to love VC Andrews books. After she died, they kept writing under her name. I don't know if they were her characters or what the deal was, but I really didn't like reading the books that were written by her that weren't written by her. The characters were too predictable.

A good restaurant in your city? Jason's Deli is the restaurant of choice at the moment. Oh my god. Now I want to go there tomorrow.

What is your favorite small appliance? my digital camera

One person who never fails to make you laugh? My husband.

What was the first music that you ever bought? Tiffany. Okay, the first was a Psalty the Songbook record. I can't believe I just told ya'll that... It is all I can do to keep from deleting that from embarrasment.

Do you do push-ups? I wish. Josh just installed a pull-up bar in between our den and kitchen. I'm the only family member that can't use it. I can't even HANG off it.

What was one of your favorite games as a child? playing Rummy with my dad

When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I think at that point I wanted to be a lawyer, just because I wanted to be rich and didn't want to be a doctor.

Your favorite Soup of the Day? my weekend restaurant has a yummy tomato florentine

Have you ever met someone famous? my first celebrity was Robert Young from Father Knows Best. We rode in an elevator together, and he patted me on my head. I've waited on Reece and Ryan. Keith Urban, Goober, um some others too-I'm practically a celebrity myself; I've seen so much "royalty."

Date of Birth? December 11, 1976. I turned 18 in Australia (legal drinking age) and was so excited to buy wine on November 12th because they write the date: day, month, year and we write it month, day, year. My driver's license let me drink early.

From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? usually the internet

Current worry? um, I can't think of one right now-other than making sure we have enough money to pay for everything, but now that I have a job, I think we'll be okay.

Current hate? CHEAP rich people who come into my restaurants, cold weather

Favorite place to be? in the same locale as Josh

Least favorite place to be? in my house when my parents are visiting

Do you consider yourself well organized? I love organizing tools-containers, calendars, notebooks. I just never use them...

Do you believe in an afterlife? I don't think so... I don't know. I've never died.

Where do you think you will be in 10 years? I'll be a kept woman. Josh will be a rich director (and or lawyer, you pick), and I won't be doing a thing...

Do you burn or tan? what does the sun look like? i'm always at work when the sun is shining!

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? optimistic

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? I was afraid that someone would break into the house and cut out my armpits. I still wonder sometimes. I NEVER sleep with my hands behind my head-if you want my armpits, you'll get a fight-I'm not just going to expose them for you.

What's in your pockets right now? I'm at home, so I'm wearing pjs.

Last thing that made you laugh? Last night, we watched a movie, and there was a joke said at the dinner table that made me laugh. I can't remember what the movie was called or what the joke was. I never remember details. I'll ask Josh and fill this part in later-I know you are dying to know.


Worst injury you've ever had? When I was about 4, my family was camping up in the mountains (the ONLY time I can remember camping with my family!) and I slid down the side of the mountain, exposing the bone in my left forearm and right knee. Unable to take me to the hospital, my mom packed FLOUR in the wounds. I've never been to the doctor for it.

How many TVs do you own? 3

Best compliment received? Um, I don't know. My husband loves me. I like that. He complements me and compliments me!

What leaves you speechless? When I'm REALLY mad about something

What is your favorite book? I don't have a favorite, I don't think. I like Gone with the Wind, but I haven't read that for a long long time.

Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? Does a frozen lean cuisine count? Does my son count? I honestly can't remember the last time I actually cooked anything-other than heating something up. So sad.

What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? I was falling asleep reading in bed.

No comments: