Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Descent

Josh has been after me for about 2 weeks now to watch THE DESCENT. I started watching it this morning. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you might not want to read this...

I'm only about a half an hour into the movie so far. I wanted to watch it in the dark, but the darn sun came up too soon, so I'm going to put off the rest until either tonight or tomorrow morning. I also stopped it because I hate the beginning, and I needed some time to...digest it.

I HATE when little kids die in movies or tv shows. It is my biggest fear-that one of my children (or my husband) will die. I don't know how I would go on. I really don't. I kind of feel like I shouldn't voice my fear-what if the gods want to test me or something. I don't want to tempt fate. I guess my ultimate fear would be bats attacking my babies. Bats are scary. Bats are also in this movie.

Great movie, Josh.

My little heart is pitter-pattering just thinking about watching more of it. I guess that makes it a good movie! I'll let you know what I think after I watch it, though!

No comments: