Thursday, February 01, 2007

To Bathe or Not to Bathe...That is the Question...

Not having a job is fun. Here's my dilemma of the day:

I'm already dressed in my nice warm SOFT socks, velour sweatpants (also quite warm), and long sleeve shirt. I'm very comfy on this nice snowy cold day.

Keira is napping. The boys are each playing video games-Josh (that's the adult) is playing "We Love Katamari" in the den and Night (that's the 3 year old) is playing Star Wars in the living room. I had taken the laptop into the living room to "watch" Night, but now I feel like either reading or watching LOST on DVD (I'm on the 3rd disk of season one and it is such a good show). If I read, I'd like to be in the nice warm bath-candles lit, smelly girly bath stuff floating in the tub. I'm leaning toward this decision, but I don't want to get out of the tub. I'll be cold and wet.

THIS is what ones life decisions should be all about. Screw getting a job!

No comments: