Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pathetic, but the Truth

I have been trying to get up before work in the morning and exercise. Just 20 minutes of exercise shouldn't be too difficult, right?! Well, I just don't do it. In fact, I've been sleeping 10 minutes more rather than getting up at the normal time. I know it is all in my head, and every night before I go to sleep, I psych myself up for getting up earlier. Every morning, though, I find an excuse to hit snooze one more time.

The excuse today? Keira was awake, and I wanted her to fall back asleep. Since we only have one bathroom, and it is in between our bedrooms, I didn't want to encourage her to be awake by going to the bathroom. I certainly can't exercise before peeing in the morning. SNOOZE.

Of course, I did find 3 minutes to write this post before work...

No comments: