Friday, August 25, 2006

Its 5:00 Somewhere...

Well, Jimmy Buffet, unfortunately, it is 5:00 AM and
margaritas are not on the agenda-bottles, juice cups,
and cartoons are the cocktail tonight, er this
morning.

Around 4:30ish, I hear Night crying. Josh is still
awake at this point (or if he is sleeping, it is on
the couch in the Den), so I continue on in dreamland.
Around 5:00ish, I hear Keira crying. Thinking Josh is
sleeping on the couch at this point, I go into the
kids' bedroom. KB decideds to wake up
completely-she's doing her 'stand' rather than her
'tummy flop' so I knew it was time to get up.

I scoop up the beautiful baby (yes-even at 5 in the
morning) and carry her out to the Den, where I find
the two boys lying, awake, on the couch. Josh hasn't
been in bed yet, both kids are raring to go, and I
have to get ready for work in an hour and a half.

I sent Josh off to bed (is it better to get 1 1/2
hours of sleep or no sleep?) with hopes of getting the
kids to sleep by the time my alarm would've gone off,
which is oh, about now, so I could do my pilates
before work. Somehow I don't think that's going to
happen, but maybe.

Night just said, "Oh! It's getting light out! Target
is opening!"

Good Morning, Everyone!


No comments: