Wednesday, August 23, 2006

S T R E T C H

I'm feeling a bit stretched out, I think. There are so many things that I want to do that I don't do anything. When I'm at work or in bed falling asleep, I come up with so many plans, yet I don't feel like implementing them when I have a chance. Either that, or I don't ever get the chance.
I want to spend more time with everyone-Josh, Keira, Night, even the dog. I want it to be meaningful time, not just one of us sitting at the computer, one at the couch, two screaming wildly and running all over... I want to help Night make a thank you card for his great grandma (she sent him stickers). I want to cuddle with Josh. I want to read to the kids. I want to work on different projects. I want a clean house. (notice I didn't say I wanted to clean it! I do want everything where I want it, though, so I guess I'll have to do it!)
Instead of seize every opportunity I have, I just sit and don't make my wants into reality. Why? I feel tired and worn. I shouldn't though.
Fine. That's it-I'll start seizing!

No comments: