Monday, September 18, 2006

Ghosts!

We have a ghost in our house! I'm not even kidding. This morning, when I was taking my shower, I didn't turn on any lights. I know-weird, but sometimes I just feel like showering in the dark-that's how fat I am... Actually, it is more calming, and we have a window in the bathroom, so there is still some light-providing I sleep in (until 7am-woohoo). This is NOT about my showering in the dark habit-I don't have to explain it to you...
Anyway, we have a lamp in the bathroom as well as an overhead light. I didn't turn on either one of these forms of illumination this morning. So, there I was taking my shower and the overhead light turns on! At first, I thought that Josh had come in, so I look, and there is Orson (cat), just sitting on the counter, by himself. Scully (dog) was lying on the floor (see why I have the lights off-I like to at least feel like I am alone). She just looked at me and wagged her tail.
Josh was asleep-I checked not 5 minutes later. BUT the really weird part? The light switch was turned off, but the light was on! I even took a picture (I'm at work now, so I can't post it, but I will) to prove it. I left the light on without touching the switch. If the ghost wants to be able to see me naked, by all means, let him look. It boosts my self confidence!

No comments: