Monday, September 18, 2006

Sshhhh!

Don 't tell Keira, but today is her birthday!! My little baby is one year old!
We can't tell her yet because we are celebrating it on Thursday. I have to work at both the dentists office today and the restaurant tonight, so we are waiting until my day off. We have this little tradition where we (meaning ME) make muffins then put a candle in it and wake up whoever's birthday it is by singing happy birthday. I thought it'd be kind of mean to do that to Josh this morning, since we would have to wake her up at 7:00 to get it all in before I leave for work. Anyone who wakes up a sleeping baby when it isn't necessary is just being cruel-to themselves!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Keira!! I can't believe it's been a year already!

Unknown said...

I told you NOT TO TELL HER! Now, write back to her on Thursday and I'll let her read it...

Anna said...

I'll forget!!

Sorry, I never was very good at keeping secrets!