Saturday, September 23, 2006

Keira's Check Up

For KB's birthday, we went to the doctor and got her 4 immunization shots! Lucky girl...

Here are her stats:
Height: 30.5 inches, 86 percentile
Weight: 23 1/2 lb; 83 percentile
Head Circumference: 48.1 cm: 99 percentile (or more-I don't think it goes over 99!)

Dr. Heil said that she was progressing wonderfully and that she's normal. If she doesn't start walking by 15 months, we are to let him know. He said that according to statistics, babies with larger heads walk later in life. He commented on her large cranium no less than 3 times, which made me start to develop a bit of a complex. Finally, I asked him if there was any significance to a big head. Nope. She just has a big head.

Okay then. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I suppose that makes sense, bigger the head, more to balance walking upright....

Post more photo's!

The Frugal Shrink said...

LOL! I have a big head, too; I choose to believe it holds a bigger brain.... ;)