Monday, October 09, 2006

Writers Block

I can't really think of anything to talk about, but maybe if I just start typing something will come to mind...
Josh's mom was here for a few days. OH! She watched the kids and we went to see THE DEPARTED.
I loved this movie. I can't talk about it, though, because I hate it when people build up a movie and then I am just let down. So, just go see it then we can talk about it!
While we were at the movie, Grandma took Keira and Night to Barnes and Noble (OpryMills Mall-we went to the movie there) and they all played at the Thomas the Trainset table. Night made a friend there, and she was really annoying. She was a bossy 5 year old. Is this what we have to look forward to?? She started off cute, then just annoying.
This is a conversation Josh and Night had with her:
N: I don't want to play her games. I hate her games.
Annoying Girl: Don't say hate. Hate is a bad word.
J: He can say hate. It isn't a bad word.
AG: My dad says hate is a bad word. So is the S word. Say the S word.
J: Are you trying to get me in trouble?
AG: mean face

Watch out world, this girl means business.

Hmm, what else? There were some mean people in the restaurant this weekend. I really need to work on that book...


tag: just-my-life; movies-and-books

No comments: