Friday, October 06, 2006

There Were Monsters in the Bed

No, not the good kind, either...
Around 4:45 this morning, I was sleeping (fairly restfully for me) when all of the sudden Night runs into my room and says, "There are monsters in my bed!" Being too tired to sport my superhero gear, I pull him up into my bed and have him sleep between Josh and me. (me and Josh? I should know this!) Keira must've seen the monster 10 minutes later because that is when she decided to start yelling...

I've come to a few conclusions after my restless morning...
Co-sleepers are crazy. First of all, I don't understand the concept, but second of all-how do you fit so many people in one bed on a regular basis?!! It is like a puzzle. I had my head barely on the pillow, cuddling Night (very nice, in fact), my legs wrapped around the dog, and my forehead being squashed by the cat. I'm sure Josh was confused by his lack of space as well, but why does everyone have to be on my side of the bed?!! not to mention (well, I am mentioning) lack of blankets! The puzzle was fitting together fairly well until Keira started crying.
Okay, I guess I can just think of one conclusion... I am tired after all...



tag: family

No comments: