Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Found My Phone!

Yay! I'm not cut off from society. My phone was in my purse. I love my purse, but it is rather big and makes it easy to lose things. I found the phone, though, and I'm charging it. Let the calls begin.
I am also remembering why vacations are so difficult. I HATED coming back to work after my lunch break. It is an easy day at work, and there is no reason I should dread coming back, but I oh so enjoyed sitting on the couch in my own house for that brief 35 minutes... Luckily, I only have 2 more days this week due to Thanksgiving! I can make it.
I talked to Josh. He said that the kids are doing well. Night grew 2 inches in the week that he was gone, and Keira is now talking in complete sentences. I'm sure it is an exaggeration for both of them, but it made me even more excited about seeing them-tomorrow!

No comments: