Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Forgot my Medicine!

Well, this is the second time this week that I forgot to take my depression medicine before leaving for work, and it is only Wednesday...
(There is a reason I get the depo shot instead of taking the pill!)
On my way to work this morning, when I remembered that I forgot, I thought to myself, "Hey, that is a good sign. Before, you couldn't open your eyes in the morning without remembering to take the medication!"
Then, I thought to myself, "Uh oh. When you forgot the medicine on Monday, you had a really SHITTY day. I mean shitty, but that wasn't your fault. Dr. was being an asshole. Josh even agreed."
Ha. Ha.
Guess what-Dr. was being an asshole today too! Now, is he just being moody (I swear he's having PMS) and it is just coinciding with the days I forget my pill, or do I have some MAGIC pills that make me not even notice when he says really mean things to me?

No comments: