Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Look What I Found!

Since today was such a boring day at work (who wouldn't want to be at the dentist's office during the Christmas season? It makes no since!), I had lots of time to explore-

I found an avatar that you can send to your cell phone or myspace (or both). It is totally customizable and really easy. I sent it to my myspace account, but I never use it, so that isn't as exciting as it could be...
But, then I sent it to my phone. Very cool. It looks kind of like me, which is you know, cute, and I picked from the list of pre-recorded voices. The one I picked has an Australian accent, which is cool. It is a bad accent, which isn't as cool, but kind of fun to make fun of! You can make up your own phrases and record stuff from your phone too, but I wasn't feeling all that creative, so I didn't!!
Go check it out at U-DOO.com!

So, when trying to spend time avoiding work, U-DOO.com works for me!!
For more WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY ideas, check out Shannon's blog.

Udo sponsors this post and my crazy ringtone fun!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi! I'm still trying ot find something like this for Blogger. I don't use my Myspace account either, have you found anything. My google searches came up with nothing.