Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Got It, I'm Sure!!

Today when I was working at the restaurant, the OTHER restaurant called one of the people that I had listed as a reference. She told them that I was a very hard worker and very dependable. :) That's me!

Then, about an hour later, Josh called me (I had left my cell phone at home, so he called the restaurant phone) and told me that the OTHER restaurant had called and told him that they really liked me and wanted to know if I could call them back. If you're gonna put it that way, of course I'll call you back!!

She offered me the serving position, and I am starting THIS Tuesday instead of next Tuesday as she had alluded to during the interview.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to the job, and I am excited about the hours.

Yay!

Now, I'm off to bed because I feel sick. What a great way to start a new job. :)

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you, especially since this is what you wanted so badly! :) BIG GRINS! Woot! Rock n Roll!

Unknown said...

Hooray - the crowds go wild! Enjoy the new job.

Miss Notesy said...

Way to go! I loved waitressing. I've done it for a few different places. I love the fast pace and the interaction. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Do you get to wear a nose ring?