Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been sick :( and have been using every opportunity available to...SLEEP. Yep. The sickness came on the day after I started my biphasic sleeping, so that didn't work out too well.

Anyway, here's the deal:
I love my new job! Call me crazy, but I think being a server is fun. Don't get me wrong-it can be both hard and exhausting, but fir the most part, I really like it. I do miss my access to the internet while at work, but I don't have to spend as much time at work now, so that'll make up for it!!

And, yes, Daddy Forever, I think I'll be able to get my nose pierced! I just don't know what could make this job any better! I asked a manager today if it would be okay, and she said it should be okay but that I need to check with my direct manager first. I'll ask tomorrow.

No comments: