Friday, April 27, 2007

What's that Say about my Fitness Level?

Now, I don't really consider myself to be fit per se, but I'm not too bad-I do pilates about 3 times a week (not bad unless you consider I aim for 5-6 times a week!), so I am somewhat flexible. Josh has been doing this program called P90X, and it has TOUGH workouts. Well, yesterday when I got home from work, I decided to show Josh that I can be tough too...

I tried to do one of his plyometric jumps and I hurt my ass. I pulled a muscle in my ass. It hurts so much that I would call off work if I could. I don't know if I can work. There is a lot of walking around in my job. A lot. I'm having trouble making it from the bed to the couch.

I'm about to try some pilates and see if that'll help. If not, I'm searching for some drugs. I don't think we have anything stronger than Aleve, but I'm looking anyway... Wish me luck.

No comments: