Friday, July 17, 2009

THAT DREAM

Have you ever had that dream where you are getting ready for work-you have a shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, etc, only to wake up and have to do it all over again?!

Well, last night I had an even WORSE dream! I dreamt that (for some crazy reason) we had a teenager staying with us, and we had set up a bed for her in our room. It was cuddle night, so I was trying to sleep with Night. Night and the other girl kept talking and arguing and keeping me up. WHAT A HORRIBLE DREAM-a dream that you aren't getting any sleep!

To top that off, the dogs actually DID wake me up at their normal time of 5:30am, begging to go outside.

How was your night?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That doesn't sound like fun AT ALL. Do you think that it is a sign of things to come?

My sleep was wonderful, only a good 67 hours too few.