Monday, October 30, 2006

My Dilemma

Josh and I used to go to the gym everyday. Then I got pregnant with Night...4 years ago. Then we started going to the YMCA, but Keira at 5 months old wasn't very comfortable with strangers (they have a daycare at the Y). I think Keira would be better now (I hope), but I can't decide whether or not we should join the Y again. I love spending that time with (kind of with) Josh. The problem is that the day care is only open limited hours, so if we want to go to the Y during the week, it has to be straight after work. If we get there at 5:30 and stay until 7:30, I will only have about an hour, maybe 2 hours a day with my baby because she goes to bed around 8:30.
The thought of missing out on spending time with her like that (Night stays up until 11ish) makes me so sad! I think I do a pretty good job of balancing work and home, spending plenty of quality time with the kids, but if we commit to the Y, there goes quality time!
I want to be a good example for my children, being fit and healthy for them, but I don't know how to fit it all in! I also feel like I'm robbing Josh because he doesn't have anytime to exercise unless we go to the Y.
I just don't know what to do!

No comments: