Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Well, I came back to the office today, very nervous about our "meeting," but it never took place. I don't know if I'm relieved or more stressed out about it. Tomorrow is another day off, and the office will be fairly busy on Friday, so I guess the meeting will be on Monday.

Today, he's been...still kind of weird, but he's been in the back, so I haven't really had to deal with him. I'm just ready for things to either go back the way they were or become some big drama so I can leave... (did I just say that? I don't really want to leave-I love having job security and all, but I don't like DREADING going to work). Sitting here at 4:15, I am leaning towards sticking it out, so I guess that is a good sign. Of course, I am also perusing the internet for "work from home" jobs...

No comments: