Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Review

As far as presents go, this Christmas was one of the best ones I've had in a long time!

Polly!
Really nice bath salts-4 different "flavors!"
A yummy smelling amaretto candle.
Two great books from Josh-both in order to help develop my personality-stretch my mind.
He's a nice boy!



24-season 5...only 9 days until the season 6 premiere!
2 seasons of THE SHIELD.
TWELVE PAIRS of the world's softest socks!
Two Fingers (a brand of Tequila-very smooth)
some pretty clothes and jewelry


Taking inventory, I think my Christmas (as far as being shallow and only looking at presents) was the best one ever!

So, how did I spend my 2 days off work? (Besides trying to avoid my parents...) laying in bed, drinking frozen margaritas, watching JACK, while being illuminated by my amaretto candle. It was heaven, and No. I'm not an alcoholic. I don't think. I wouldn't know, though, would I?

No comments: