Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hmm...

I keep thinking of interesting things to post about, but I'm never near my computer when I think of it. Then I forget...

Sorry, guys. I'll try to do better.

Today after work (I love getting off work by 3:30!), the kids and I took Charlie for a walk. We had tons of fun, and Keira yelled at me for stopping. We then played "jumping off the porch," which isn't really as fun as it sounds. Keira doesn't care if she has a spotter or not-she's jumping (or should I say walking off the edge) whether she's got a catcher or not!

Now, it is time to settle down to a little of my Girls. DOH. It is a re-run. With the way the season has been going, I don't really know if that is a bad thing or a good thing...

Oh. I gotta go-Keira just brought me some frozen Cool-Whip from the freezer. Maybe I should pay closer attention.

No comments: